Cisco DDM, Checkpoint Meta-IP, Dynamic DNS, DHCP, and Bind comp atability

parker at bctm.com parker at bctm.com
Mon Jan 31 22:51:16 UTC 2000

Hi,

> I'd suggest looking at Meta-IP and maybe Lucient's QIP (I think that's the name).

Just a brief addendum - Nortel makes a product called NetID that's
supposedly in the same league. We're starting to investigate all 4 of
the mentioned products (and will definitely give CNR close scrutiny
after your note!)

Cheers,

Ross
--
Ross Parker            |      UNIX Sys Admin, Perl and C toolsmithing,
Systems/Network Admin  |     Networking and security, CGI applications.
parker at bctm.com        | goes up on the roof and you can't get it back down...