$INCLUDE directive

Blair Copeland copeland at unt.edu
Fri Jul 7 05:34:20 UTC 2000

Since I do not know of a developers list, I'll send this here:

I noticed that if I seperate sub-domains into different files and
use "$INCLUDE" directives, the first dynamic update rewrites my
zone as a single flat file.  This seems slightly counter-intuitive.
If I  took the time to seperate the sub-domains, I kind of wanted to
keep them apart.  Is there any chance that future enhancements
might respect the "$INCLUDE" directives and leave them?

Blair Copeland                                       copeland at unt.edu
University of North Texas                            PH#  940/565-4180
Computing Center - Communications Systems            FAX  940/565-4060
Computer Systems Manager - Network Operations        TDD  800/735-2989
WWW-URL: <http://www.communications.unt.edu/~copeland>