How can Interland (or somebody else) take over my domain without my permission ?

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Fri Jul 7 20:39:18 UTC 2000

The current WHOIS record is:

Ovid Group (SKINNYHIPPO-DOM)
           28 Jalan USJ 2/5 J
           KUALA LUMPUR, PJ 47610
           MY

           Domain Name: SKINNYHIPPO.COM

           Administrative Contact, Technical Contact, Zone Contact,
Billing Contact:
              Sweeting, Chas  (CS9227)  chas at SKINNYHIPPO.COM
              Skinny Hippo
              28 Jalan USJ 2/5 J,UEP Subang
              Kuala Lumpur
              KL
              47610
              MY
              60-12-3331110 (FAX) 6032021312

           Record last updated on 06-Jul-2000.
           Record expires on 04-Aug-2002.
           Record created on 04-Aug-1998.
           Database last updated on 7-Jul-2000 16:35:13 EDT.

           Domain servers in listed order:

           DNS1.INTERLAND.NET           64.224.20.132
           DNS2.INTERLAND.NET           64.224.20.133
           DNS3.INTERLAND.NET           64.224.20.134

Looks like it's been changed to Interland's nameservers very recently.
I you didn't make this change, maybe someone forged it. Perhaps NSI has a
copy of the original change request?

- Kevin