Delegation

Daws, Phil PDaws at eaeurope.com
Mon Jul 10 10:49:40 UTC 2000

Hi ...

We are now authoritive for a third level domain aswell as being secondary
for the primary.

eg.

europe.xyz.com [We control this third level domain]
xyz.com [We are secondary for this domain]

When NAMED performs the zone transfer I am getting a message saying

security: unapproved AXFR from [212.88.??.???].56645 for "europe.xyz.com"
(acl)

I presume this is because we are authoritive for the third level domain? How
can I exclude it from the second level domain transfer to stop the message
appearing?

regards

Phil