no mx record

Mark.Andrews at nominum.com Mark.Andrews at nominum.com
Mon Jul 10 11:39:17 UTC 2000

> good day!
>
> why cant i see any mx record from my domain when i do nslookup on it?
> my zone file is configured to have this mx record:

	If you want help use the *real* zone file.
	Show us how you are using nslookup.
		 i.e. what you entered and what it returned.

	You won't get meaningful help otherwise.

	What you are currently asking us to do is like saying to a
	mechanic "I have a Ford <insert model here> and it won't start"
	and not letting him look at the car.

	Mark

--
Mark Andrews, Nominum Inc.