Name Servers

Gary Wardell gwardell at yeshua.cc
Mon Jul 10 17:31:53 UTC 2000

You would register your DNS host (server) with whoever your domain is
registered with.

For example, my domain, yeshua.cc is registered with eNic.cc.  My DNS,
ns1.yeshua.cc is registered (has a host record) with eNic.cc.  I don't
register my secondary because it's in another domain on another in another
network and the owner of the DNS actin as my secondary has registered that
host.

If your domain, the domain the DNS will be in, is registered with InterNic
then you would get a host record with them.

Hope this helps,

Gary