no mx record

Joseph S D Yao jsdy at cospo.osis.gov
Tue Jul 11 16:07:20 UTC 2000

On Tue, Jul 11, 2000 at 10:46:00AM +0800, Moses Al Simbajon wrote:
> tnx 4 d concern. but i believe u know now wut my real domain is, and i believe my
> zone file is pretty clear. u can just replace mydomain.com w/ my real domain name.
> would it be hard to figure out w/ that info?

If you haven't been reading this mailing list long, you may not be
aware just how many times people claim that a zone file posted is "just
the same as the real one, only with my domain replaced by domain.com
and some irrelevant simplifications made," only to find out later that
the real zone file had a small error that they had inadvertantly edited
out in the posted version.

You are going to be publishing the zone information for your domain,
broadbandphilippines.com, anyway.  I don't see the harm in posting it,
unless it is either a "secret" internal zone, or has something in it
that you shouldn't be doing anyway.

COSPO/OSIS Computer Support					EMT-B