failed dns consistency check

Acorn-Solutions info at acorn-solutions.com.au
Fri Jul 14 22:50:56 UTC 2000

I am hosting with a server company that offers my own nameservers. They
claim they work fine. But using the tools here
http://www.ina.com.au/tools
most of my domains failed the DNS check (two passed). I am finding that
ICANN and INA won't delegate my domains to my nameservers as they claim
they aren't set-up properly.

One person has told me that my serial numbers on primary and secondary
servers are incorrect. My hosting company support team don't know what
they are doing, so i need to work it out and explain to them EXACTLY
what they have to do to correct the problem.

My nameservers are
ns.acorn-solutions.com.au 216.147.118.64
ns2.acorn-solutions.com.au 216.147.118.65
Hosting companies nameservers are
ns.jumpline2000.net 209.239.34.50
ns2.jumpline2000.net 209.239.47.24
domains that FAIL dns check are
nambucca.net, nambucca.org, coffsdirect.net, kempsey.cc,
acorn-solutions.com.au
domains that PASS the DNS consistency check are
sierrapac.com.au, onlinetools.com.au,

I would appreciate some help as this has been going on for 7 days and
they are just ignoring my support requests. "get a new hosting company"
Yeah I should, but their other services are fine.

Michael