differences between "ndc /status" and syslog message

Toshio Kumagai Toshio_Kumagai at Kumasan.ORG
Sat Jul 15 08:05:50 UTC 2000

Hi Ikeda-san,

	I have some experiences on ndc, works something weird
	especially in the chrooted environment.
	Does your name server reply correct info by nslookup ?

	BTW, why 8.2.1, not 8.2.2-P5/9.0.0rc1 ?

  ###

--
  Toshio Kumagai	(Toshio_Kumagai at Kumasan.ORG), Japan