1D ?

Jeff Schreiber schreiber at process.com
Wed Jul 19 11:28:30 UTC 2000

Jan Beers <beers at dialogs.de> writes:

>So, my question is: what is the 1D 's function, and would it be possible to
>document this somewhere as well, for other people perhaps searching this info.

    In BIND 8, you can specify the TTL on records in formats other than
    seconds.  E.g. 1D6H23M14S for 1 Day, 6 Hours, 23 Minutes 14 Seconds.

    So the 1D is just the same as having a TTL of 86400.

                                                    -Jeff

--
Jeff Schreiber,            Process Software Corp.
schreiber at mx.process.com   http://www.process.com