DHCP Screwed up Bind settings

Steven M. Klass sklass at andigilog.com
Fri Jul 21 19:21:08 UTC 2000

Fair enough, I should have specified a few more things.  First it is a
caching only nameserver for purposes of my internal lan.  That's it.  I
figured out how to get it to stop the resolv.conf file overwrite, but now
when I do a nslookup from any of my clients, I get Server:Unknown .  What
is causing this??

Thanks

sklass at andigilog.com
http://www.andigilog.com/