www.educ8r.net not resolving properly...

Darron Froese darron at froese.org
Sat Jul 22 03:22:34 UTC 2000

on 7/21/00 8:48 PM, Kevin Darcy at kcd at daimlerchrysler.com wrote:

> Did you submit a change to your registrar to update the delegation records?
>
> By the way, I can't seem to get an answer from *either* address currently.

They were updated by myself at the same time as the outage - I also
restarted both the primary and secondary name servers and verified that they
were giving out the correct information.

I just gave up and recompiled the kernel and restarted remotely - I was
worried that something strange would happen during the bootup and I would
have to take an emergency drive an hour away.

It appears to be resolving now at various traceroute gateways and nslookup
pages remotely.

It's still a little screwed up as there are some servers who think that
maul.educ8r.net is 209.91.88.212 and others think that it's 209.91.88.210 -
regardless both of those IP addresses will give the correct page.
--
Darron
darron at froese.org
<http://darron.froese.org/>