DNS sometimes resolves, sometimes doesn't

Mathias Körber mathias at staff.singnet.com.sg
Sun Jul 23 09:53:05 UTC 2000

1. Your domains are delegated to both ns.mudmagic.com and  NS.TZO.COM,
but you list only ns.mudmagic.com in your own zonefile.

ns.TZO.COM seems to have a totall different view of your zone, with
ns.tzo.com as primary, and many more secondaries. Only you or TZO can be
primary for your zone, and you should have the same zone contents.

I suggest you decide where you want to run the primary and secondaries,
and then set all up accordingly.

Of