compiled versions BIND 8.2.2-P5 and BIND 8.2.3 T6B fore NT - where to download?

Len Conrad lconrad at Go2France.com
Mon Jul 24 06:45:33 UTC 2000

>where can I download compiled  versions fore NT of
>BIND 8.2.2-P5

see my signature

>and BIND 8.2.3 T6B

This isn't available for NT yet, maybe soon, maybe not.  Due to lack of
resources, 8.2.3/NT is taking a long time. The 8.2.2p5 bugs in the NT port
(see my bugs page) have been difficult to fix for 8.2.3. The NT port of
8.2.3 may not happen, and be delayed to 8.2.4 or some other post-8.2.3 release.

The NT4 port of 8.2.2p5 has been installed with some success on W2K, but
it's not officially supported on that platform.

Len

http://BIND8NT.MEIway.com: ISC BIND 8.2.2 p5  installable binary for NT4
http://IMGate.MEIway.com:  Build free, hi-perf, anti-spam mail gateways