DNS-Server storing zone data in LDAP-directory???

Atif Ghaffar aghaffar at developer.ch
Mon Jul 31 00:55:08 UTC 2000

Hi Mark.
I am working on a project to manage ISP networks, called ISPMan.
It stores all dns data in LDAP. (although in horrible attributes)
The project page is at http://ispman.sourceforge.net

Currently, I am with a script extracting all dns data from LDAP to
generate zone files, but it would be really cool if Bind or any other
DNS server can look up in the LDAP data directly. Searching LDAP is
quiet fast.

Anyone wants to help.
Thanks

--