how to make a wild card for all domains.

Cube264 at aol.com Cube264 at aol.com
Mon Jul 31 19:53:30 UTC 2000

I am looking to point all my domains on a particular name server to the same
place. But instead of creating records for each and every one of them, would
it be valid (can this cause any issues) if I were to just have "primary   .
domains.db" in the named.boot and one zone file that is pointing where I need
it to. In other words whenever someone queries my dns server for any domain
its just going to send it to the same place.  Keeping in mind that this DNS
server is only going to be used to resolve a particular groups of names and
nothing more.

Thanks in advance for you input.