DNS Mail Routing

DanO express at fastdial.net
Sun Jul 16 16:56:04 UTC 2000

> Note: Detailed Document(s) and Sample(s) are more than welcome.
   >   When you reply to this message, please include
   >   the mailing list and my email address.

    If you would like one of us to set up your Name Server for you, I would
be happy to, for a modest fee. and I'm sure a few others out there could
give you continued Tech support- ( again, for a modest fee).
    I would suggest that if you want to learn how this DNS stuff works, you
get the book "DNS and BIND" by  O'Reilly. It has all the "Detailed
Document(s) and Sample(s) " you'll ever need.
    DanO