ask if everyone can resolve this DNS

peter at icke-reklam.ipsec.dot..nu peter at icke-reklam.ipsec.dot..nu
Fri Jun 2 12:01:14 UTC 2000

Allan T. Parreno <allan at iloilo.fapenet.org> wrote:

> hello,

> Sorry for out of topic but I need to ask if everyone can resolve this DNS
> www.iloilo.fapenet.org and www1.iloilo.fapenet.org

Yes, they do resolve correct from sweden.

BUT,
you seem to be running 3 nameservers, 2 of them using the same ip-address
and all 3 ON THE SAME SUBNET.

As it fulfills the legitimate demands for multiple nameservers
it certenly is A Bad Thing (Tm).

Try to find at least one partnet on some other network to
act slave server for you. The disturbances you might have
could be from the fact that all nameservers for your domain
resides behind the same (congested?) link.

Peter h

> thanks.

> a l l a n  t.  p a r r e n o		  email: atparreno at onevirtual.com
> e c c n e t - i l o i l o
> -
> I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Peter Håkanson
        IPSec  Sverige      (At the Riverside of Gothenburg, home of Volvo)
echo "peter (at) ipsec (dot) nu" | sed "s/(at)/@/g " | sed "s/(dot)/\./g"|sed "s/ //g"