root servers don't see zone

Brian Ventura water at bighead.org
Sat Jun 3 00:04:35 UTC 2000

Did you change your nsserver names w/networksolutions?  Do a "whois
yourdomain.com" and it should return your name servers.  Are they the new
ones or the old ones?  If they are the old ones, then you need to contact
networksolutions and make the change (the domain contacts must do this).

- water at bighead.org
- World's Greatest Speler