Errors in Log file

P'kale Robinson pkale at multiuser.com
Thu Jun 8 09:16:58 UTC 2000

Thus spake P'kale

 Okay,,,,I know that this issue has beed addressed a Gabillion times.
 Unknown command.

 I have set up a secondary DNS, using Debian 2.2. The Primary DNS server
 is UnixWare 2.3, running BIND 4.

 Now, I think I have everything configured properly, because the secondary
 server is being updateed, (serial number).

 But I'm getting a nslookup error no nameserver , or somethng to that
 effect.

I have heard that there is a patch, or fix for it. I thought that is
 was and issue with a BIND 4 Primary, and a BIND 8 Secondary. Eventually
 I would like to make both BIND 8 servers.