Multiple domains on a single server

Matthew Thompson matthewt at fairplay.co.uk
Thu Jun 8 13:34:26 UTC 2000

Ah I see - the IP addresses are not being routed to you - they are addresses
supplied to a hosted server at Digital nation. The wording of your original
email sounds more like you were receiving IP routed to your premesis and you
wanted to host sites yourself.

If I visit http://213.167.48.132 I get the site.

RE the reverse, Digital Nation will probably have to handle this. Have you
asked them wether they are delegating it to you or not?

As regards sanatproducts.com not working it would apprea that the root
servers don't know about it.

I'd got back to the registrar and ask them to check it out / explain the
situation.