reverse dns over the net

Davorin Mestric davorin.mestric at zse.hrXXX
Fri Jun 9 10:49:11 UTC 2000

i'm behind a firewall and i can't ping, traceroute.  i need to manually
resolve some numeric addresses, is there a way to do it over the web?

i have tried this page:

http://www.tracert.com/en/resolver.html

but some of the addresses do not get resolved. for example

90.90.100.146
142.200.99.116
169.254.163.71
192.17.79.202
195.29.220.121
201.1.10.13

also, i collect those addresses from our application which quieres for the
local address of the machine.  this application is a trusted applet, so the
web server (rented space outside of our firewall) records different
addresses because of firewalls, proxies, etc.   how can i match those
addresses to the ones on the web server, since some of those addresses do
not show on the web server.

thanks.