DNS resolution troubleshooting

Scott.Wiseman scott.wiseman at realestatenet.com
Thu Jun 15 19:53:34 UTC 2000

The book is great. But it would be nice is someone helped you with the
basics.
The book makes a great deal of sense...

DNS is a complex flat file database structure.
And for someone who knows NT, SQL, ASP, relational not flat file
databases it is a different kind of thought.
But once introduced to DNS and to Bind the program
it becomes clearer that this is an efficient and effective
system for controlling a public database...

back to the book,

Scott