Problem... need some help

Scott.Wiseman scott.wiseman at realestatenet.com
Fri Jun 16 03:15:00 UTC 2000

I believe, and I am new,
but the cname reference is illegal.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike & Meg Curry [mailto:mikenmagcurry at home.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2000 5:36 PM
To: comp-protocols-dns-bind at moderators.isc.org
Subject: Problem... need some help

I signed up for a public dns at soa.granitecanyon.com and its been a week.
I think I have done something below (what I originally submitted)  Can you
tell me if there is anything wrong or missing?  I bought the domain name
nightintoronto.com 2 weeks ago and delegated the domain name to use the ns1
& ns2 address below.
Thanks, my IP is 24.112.159.111, domain name nightintoronto.com
and e-mail mikenmagcurry at home.com

thanks, I hop you can help

nightintoronto.com.  IN  NS ns1.granitecanyon.com.
nightintoronto.com.  IN  NS ns2.granitecanyon.com.

nightintoronto.com.  IN  RP mikenmagcurry.home.com. TXT ; EXTREF

localhost.nightintoronto.com.   IN  A  127.0.0.1
nightintoronto.com.  IN  A  24.112.159.111
www.nightintoronto.com. IN CNAME nightintoronto.com.