TCP Wrappers - unresolved host names

new dns administrator reisingsNOreSPAM at peaknet.net.invalid
Fri Jun 16 18:27:07 UTC 2000

I've just taken over as network administrator for an ISP.
I have 5 class c subnets and I connect to sprintlink.
Sprintlink advertises 3 authoratative servers ns1, ns2 and
ns3 which I believe are actually recursive secondaries.

ANYWAY:
I am having a problem getting ux1.cso.uiuc.edu to recognize
4 of my 5 subnets. My 16 subnet works great but all my dial
in subnets 17-20 are not advertised to the rest of the
world yet I can perform a forward and reverse lookup from
my domain. I believe it to be because the university is
using tcp wrappers and cannot backward resolve my host
addresses. Any ideas?

* Sent from AltaVista http://www.altavista.com Where you can also find related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping.  Smart is Beautiful