bind-8.2.2-P5 and solaris 2.5.1

sonam at escape.com sonam at escape.com
Fri Jun 16 19:40:06 UTC 2000

i don't have /etc/netconfig in the chroot'ed directory, however there is
/etc/netconfig

bash-2.01# more /etc/netconfig
#
# The "Network Configuration" File.
#
udp        tpi_clts      v     inet    udp    /dev/udp        -
tcp        tpi_cots_ord  v     inet    tcp    /dev/tcp        -
rawip      tpi_raw       -     inet    -      /dev/rawip      -
ticlts     tpi_clts      v    loopback -      /dev/ticlts     straddr.so
ticotsord  tpi_cots_ord  v    loopback -      /dev/ticotsord  straddr.so
ticots     tpi_cots      v    loopback -      /dev/ticots     straddr.so

by the way, thanks for looking into this.

sonam