Cisco Distributed Director

Dan Considine dconsidine at exchange.ml.com
Fri Jun 16 21:08:14 UTC 2000

Yes, the LD might be the answer. But unfortunately, this is the environment that was
handed off to us.  DNS and the DD work fine until there's a mass rush for ip's,
this is what's happening when we restart our socks servers.  All the connections are
dropped,  3,000 clients start looking for ip's right away..

Thanks again,

Dan..