An experimenting webdesigner seeking guidance...

Shan Moorthy junk_email at dingoblue.net.au
Sun Jun 18 17:08:20 UTC 2000

Hi, I just recently took up an offer to register a free domain name,
however the service does not include delegation.

Now I found a free primary and secondary DNS at centralinfo.net

I also have a webpage hosted on a free hosting site.

I was just messing around with all this in my spare time between Uni
assignments, so can a guru guide me on how to put all this together?

Is it possible to point the domain name at my existing website? Or am I
missing the point completely here?

PS: I'm a web/graphic designer, so I don't necessarily deal with DNS
servers etc. I'm just curious, could someone explain the process and
guide me through this in terms I might be able to understand?

Much obliged.

   .-"-.                       Funky Monkey
 _/.-.-.\_
( ( o o ) )   Email - Home <shan_m@(antispam)dingoblue.net.au>
 |/  "  \|
  \'---'/
  /`"""`\       Signature best viewed with Fixed Width Font