Notifying failures and sendmail

Greg Strange gstrange at e-tsi.com
Mon Jun 19 16:33:19 UTC 2000

First of all, my nameservers are working!

I am new at this and I appreciate very much all of the direct information
that everyone gave me to help me out as well as the indirect info I got
lurking and watching everyone else's mistakes.

Now, two last questions (for today :O))

I need some backup in case of failure and I was wondering if anyone uses a
program (that will run on Solaris 8) that will page my alpha-numeric pager
if a process dies or my server is killed.  Any suggestions?  What does
everyone else use?

Lastly,  does anyone know of a good list for sendmail?

Thanks again for all of your help.

Greg "oh you want mail with your domain too?" Strange