RT and ISDN on DNS

laurentbrinon at my-deja.com laurentbrinon at my-deja.com
Tue Jun 20 13:16:04 UTC 2000

Hello, i have two linux box with two isdn card , my dns work very well,
but i search how to engage a connection, on spécific phone number
depend of  number of IP packet :

ex :
 on my office :
linuxbox one : ip 192.168.7.1 (dns serveur bind 4.9.6) with two card isdn
one card for internet (with default route)
one card for call in

on my house:
 linuxbox two : ip 192.168.8.1 (dns serveur bind 4.9.6) with two card isdn
one card for internet(with default route)
one card for call in

When I ping 192.168.8.1 from  192.168.7.1,  i want  automatic call linuxbox
two on my house. and this for multiple linuxbox (WAN).

DNS work with isdn but I d'ont now how make this ?
thanck you very much, and sorry for my english (frecnh) :-);

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.