Is GRANITECANYON.COM Down (for the Count)?

Stephen Carville carville at ugsolutions.com
Tue Jun 20 16:53:38 UTC 2000

I assume you have a fixed IP address so what about your ISP?   I don't know
about SW Bell but every ISP I have dealt with will provide secondary DNS for
its fixed IP customers.  Mine doesn't charge me tho I only have one address
and a couple of of CNAME records.  If that doesn't work, maybe you can arrange
with a fellow geek to exchange secondary service.