Trying to understand this... acting as primary&secondary for other domains

Robert Chalmers robert at chalmers.com.au
Tue Jun 20 21:25:20 UTC 2000

Sorry,
forget I mentioned web servers. Nothing to do with the problem. I tend to
ramble on a bit.

To simplify my question,

How do I allow people to park their newly registered domain names on my
server, without assgning them one of my own IP numbers for each domain,
which would rapidly exhaust all my own IP numbers. Or any IP set for that
matter.

Thanks
Robert

news:wcN35.31$E45.706 at burlma1-snr2...