Bind8 does every 4sec a DNS-lookup

Christian Birkmeier Christian.Birkmeier at at.siemens.de
Wed Jun 21 08:57:42 UTC 2000

Ok, does it mean that my ns do on every time I start it this querry to
confirm the list and then be quiet?!?
I usually shutdown and restart the server every day. So I the ns
querry´s every day for that list.
I think the best way for me in this situation is to remove the root.hint
entry and keep only the forwarders entry. Is that possible and a good
possibitity?

Christian