h2n issue..

Wency Arzadon wency at cosinecom.com
Wed Jun 21 21:53:59 UTC 2000

Hi All,

I'm sort of new to this mailing list, but i have an issue
regarding h2n.

RE: external DNS servers

I have control now of my external DNS servers:

My external consist of:
primary server
secondary server
secondary - uunet
sec. - uunet.

I'm using H2N in my Makefile, but unfortunately I don't
know if there is a special option for h2n to do subnet.
I have a class C address which I own a portion of, and when
I run my make, it doesn't allow me to do subnetting. It basically
doesn't write my tables correctly. My network I own is
basically something like 208.208.208.128

-n options does networks

example:
.

.
-n 208.208.208

I need to do something like -n 208.208.208.128.
Is there a workaround besides doing manual edits to my db.files, and
having to HUP the named.

Wency