Advice

Steve P sparsons at remove.columbus.rr.com
Thu Jun 22 21:48:09 UTC 2000

Ive configured the latest version of named to be a secondary
server for about 200 domain names.  Locally all of these domain
names resolve find , now if I try to resolve anything external
it hangs then fails.  Ive used ndc to see what is going on, I see it
querying root servers , etc.. But like I stated I can not resolve
anything external..  Ive been stuck on this for a couple days now
so anything that should be too obvious ive already gone thru..
Im hoping these symptoms will set off a flag for someone and
it just being something stupid on my part..

I have built 3 other dns servers for about 60k customers so I have
some idea what I am doing :)

Thanks in advance for any responses

Steve