CNAME Question

James Conz james at firetower.com
Mon Jun 26 19:15:39 UTC 2000

What you could do is create an A record for mydomain.com, with the same IP
address as host.mydomain.com (you can have multiple A records for the same
IP, just make sure you've got a matching PTR record for each name in your
in-addr zone).  This will probably provide the result you're looking for.

JC

James Conz      james at firetower.com
FireTower , Inc.
Network and Security Consulting