Bind interaction with NDC

Lee Howard faxguy at server.deanox.com
Thu Jun 29 01:15:22 UTC 2000

Actually, cron was the first place that I looked, and there was nothing
there.  Interestingly, after I restarted the system, the errors went away.
However, the next time I did '/usr/sbin/ndc restart'... an hour later I'd
get the same problems.  I don't run into this issue, however, if I
'/etc/rc.d/init.d/named restart'

I'm not keen enough here to know what this means, but I do know that cron
is not the culprit.

Lee.