Setting up a mail server -> Back to DNS issues

Steven M. Klass sklass at andigilog.com
Thu Jun 29 18:09:42 UTC 2000

Hey all,

	Ok, I need some understanding and clarification.  I have a dedicated IP
from my ISP (216.160.204.35).  When I do a nslookup of that I get
jdsl135.phnx.uswest.com.  Now, how can I receive mail for andigilog.com? We
own this and I want to receive mail for it.   What and where do I need to
turn to in order to facilitate this.  Is it my ISP or since I control the
andigilog.com name am I responsible for creating a zone file for
it?  Currently it is maintained by earthlink.  I am a little confused, can
some of you experts help me out?

Thanks
Steven M. Klass
Physical Design Engineer