Claiming Authority for root

Amir sorvih1 at isdn.net.il
Thu Jun 29 21:55:52 UTC 2000

The way i see it is this : if you're the '.' , then the other '.' is
essentially , beside you.. on the a different "plain of existance" to put it
boldly :).
if you want these two to interact , then you have to have something above
them , or between them to make them interact...
such a quality doesnt exist in dns i think...