Help... DNS Structuring Question!

Amir sorvih1 at isdn.net.il
Thu Jun 29 22:24:33 UTC 2000

I'll tell you the situation again , and shortly :
all i want is to elieviate load from the "." root servers and not waste time
by quering "." and ".com" over and over..
how can i make my ns's go straight to .com when the see a query to the .com
domain ?
(not using previosly cached data, that would mean going to the root when the
cache ttl's out)