FW: Problem in Logging as well as transfer of zone files to secon dary

Arumugam Thiruppathi athi at singtel-yp.com
Fri Jun 30 10:38:03 UTC 2000

Hi

The named.conf file is in /usr/local/etc
and I have made a soft link to /etc also.

// This is a configuration file for named (from BIND 8.1 or later).
// It would normally be installed as /usr/local/etc/named.conf.

options {
	directory "/usr/local/etc/namedb";
	check-names master fail;
	check-names slave warn;
	datasize 20M;
	notify no;
	allow-transfer { any; };
	allow-query { any; };
};

zone "localhost" IN {
	type master;
	file "localhost.zone";
};

zone "0.0.127.in-addr.arpa" IN {
	type master;
	file "127.0.0.zone";
};

zone "." IN {
	type hint;
	file "root.hint";
};

zone "asiatic-refrigeration.com.sg" IN {
	type slave;
	file "asiatic-refrigeration.zone";
	masters {
		165.21.60.7;