Granite Canyon Down

David Cost dcost at post.com
Wed Mar 1 07:13:34 UTC 2000

Yes, I agree. I sent them a mail to ask if they planned to support long
domain names and they did not reply. They don't say how they will bill you
the $2.00 per year, so there is a paucity of information on their site. I
don't know about how long their propogation takes, the first time I thought
of them was when Granite Canyon went down for awhile today (back up now) and
I noticed the one site I backed up with them as a secondary still worked (it
points to their primary BTW). I'm sceptical of sites that don't reply to
email, but in this case it looks liked it worked out well today, this scheme
for splitting the namservers seems good.