Bind 8.2.3

Treptow, Craig Treptow.Craig at principal.com
Thu Mar 30 18:03:27 UTC 2000

This is what I was told in a 3/7/2000 email from David Conrad:

Hi,

Sorry for the slow reply.  We ran into some resource problems and as a result,
8.2.3 was delayed.  It is now in alpha.  We hope to have release 8.2.3 final
before the end of the month.  If you'd like to be involved in the alpha test,
contact me.

Rgds,
-drc
Executive Director, ISC