No subject

John Drummond bind at omar.org
Wed Mar 1 15:15:22 UTC 2000

I have been getting this error many, many times a day:

Mar  1 09:56:08 ns named[13369]: stream_getlen([138.47.189.56].5440): No route to host

Each time there is a different IP addressm some of which are wierd (ie, 5.0.0.2).

I just upgraded to the latest release thinking it may be a security issue.  I am still
recieving the message.

Searching the mailing list archives revealed several questions about this, but no
response.  Could someone with experience with this issue please enlighten me?

Thanks so much,
-John Drummond