granitecanyon gone?

David Cost dcost at post.com
Wed Mar 1 18:01:59 UTC 2000

I wonder the same thing. In my limited experience it looks like it should
work in theory. However when I try to run my own DNS server with ADSL on a
dynamically asigned IP, my ISP's DHCP server overrides my settings and I
cannot get my DNS recognized. If you don't have the same problem maybe
you'll have some luck. I sure wish I could get it to work so I wouldn't be
dependant on external services for primary nameserver.

news:89jbql$na7$1 at nnrp1.deja.com...