BIND 8.2.3 - when?

Jim Reid jim at rfc1035.com
Thu Mar 2 19:49:05 UTC 2000

>>>>> "craig" == Treptow, Craig <Treptow.Craig at principal.com> writes:

    craig> Hi.  I've found links on ISC's site stating that 8.2.3 was
    craig> scheduled for production release of early February, 2000.
    craig> Since I can only find 8.2.2-p5 on their site, I was
    craig> wondering if anybody had any insight into when the 8.2.3 is
    craig> actually going to be released?

Soon. There's an alpha test release at:
	ftp://ftp.isc.org/isc/bind/src/testing/.t1a

A formal release should be ready after a few weeks of testing if the
pattern of previous test releases is repeated.