cannot find host named

Mark.Andrews at nominum.com Mark.Andrews at nominum.com
Tue Mar 7 02:35:20 UTC 2000

> In article <8a0ar0$m09$1 at nnrp1.deja.com>,  <frederic.schwien at wanadoo.fr> wrot
> e:
> >my domain webmails.com disapeared from ROOT SERVERS , suddently.
> >
> >We did not make any change in our bind configuration. And I do not know
> >where this error comes from . we are still in the "whois" bases, and DNS
> >servers are ok in the domain registration configuration.
>
> Usually this means that you're late on a payment, but
> <https://payments.networksolutions.com> says you don't owe anything.  Maybe
> they've put you on hold for some other reason.  You should call Network
> Solutions to find out.  The number is +1 402-496-9798 from outside the US.
>
> --
> Barry Margolin, barmar at bbnplanet.com
> GTE Internetworking, Powered by BBN, Burlington, MA
> *** DON'T SEND TECHNICAL QUESTIONS DIRECTLY TO ME, post them to newsgroups.
> Please DON'T copy followups to me -- I'll assume it wasn't posted to the grou
> p.

	See 29 below. You are on hold for not paying.

	Mark

Querying whois.networksolutions.com...

The Data in Network Solutions' WHOIS database is provided by Network
Solutions for information purposes, and to assist persons in obtaining
information about or related to a domain name registration record.
Network Solutions does not guarantee its accuracy.  By submitting a
WHOIS query, you agree that you will use this Data only for lawful
purposes and that, under no circumstances will you use this Data to:
(1) allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission of mass
unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations via e-mail
(spam); or  (2) enable high volume, automated, electronic processes
that apply to Network Solutions (or its systems).  Network Solutions
reserves the right to modify these terms at any time.  By submitting
this query, you agree to abide by this policy.
(0) htype: D |
(1) handle: WEBMAILS-DOM|
(2) name: IGTECH|
(3) hostname: |
(4) netname: |
(5) domainame: WEBMAILS.COM|
(6) netaddress: |
(7) address: 75, rue de l'Ourcq
	PARIS, N/A F-75019

(8) admincontact: GL907     |
(9) alternatepoc: |
(10) activation_date: 11-Jan-1998|
(11) billcontact: GL907|
(12) comments: |
(13) connectype: |
(14) coordinator: |
(15) cputype: |
(16) groups: |
(17) hostadmin: |
(18) host: |
(19) impname: |
(20) impnetnumber: |
(21) impnumber: |
(22) inaddrserver: |
(23) usgpolicy: |
(24) mailbox: |
(25) netnumber: |
(26) netblock: |
(27) nicknames: |
(28) opsys: |
(29) parentdom: HOLD-PAY          |
(30) phone: |
(31) protocols: |
(32) servercontact: NS39257-HST NS20376-HST|
(33) tacid: |
(34) mctacnumber: |
(35) techcontact: GL907     |
(36) tissuedate: |
(37) updated: 20000229-151646 billmas=|
(38) user_name: |
(39) validcard: |
(40) tacreq: |
(41) zonecontact: GL907     |
(42) registrar: |
(43) asn_name: |
(44) asn_number: |
(45) asn_block: |
(46) expire_date: |
(47) bulk_whois_optout: |
--
Mark Andrews, Nominum Inc. / Internet Software Consortium
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark.Andrews at nominum.com