Win95 machine not looking at 2nd and 3rd DNS

nobody nobody at nowhere.com
Mon Mar 13 11:41:38 UTC 2000

Kevin (and everyone else)

I'v given up.  I'v set the internal Nameserver to forward to the
external IPS nameservers.

I'v then given the Internet router a a list of static IP addresses to
not allow through (ie. the unauthorised users).  Much better results
over all.  There are reasons for me not doing this straight away (mainly
company politics).  But know I'v just put it in, and I'll see if anyone
complains.

I'v toyed with the idea of a firewall on linux, but we are moving to a
new ISP in the coming months who is providing Firewall-1 to us, so I'v
not spent the time looking

Thanks for the help

Mark Taylor