AW: making forwarders

Harry Knörrer hknoerrer at bsw-vvs.de
Tue Mar 14 07:19:50 UTC 2000

Hai Sergio!

I've the same problem. But the syslog tells me a syntax error near forward
when i restart ndc. I guess our version of Bind don't know about type
forward.
I didn't find it in the docu of this version.
I tried my named.conf on a other machine with Bind 8.2.2-10.
No error message was printed.

Harry Knoerrer