Something wrong at granitecanyon.com

Diederick van Dijk diederick at van-dijk.net
Sun Mar 19 14:10:51 UTC 2000

Hi,

The previous days there are happening some strange things with my zone
record (van-dijk.net) at granitecanyon.com. I changed my ip addresses just
a week (about 9 days) ago because I changed my hosting provider and they
appeared to be propagated well through the internet. But this morning
several hostnames f.e. www.van-dijk.net resolved to the old ip numbers. Is
there or was there a problem at granitecanyon.com ? If not, maybe there is
a DNS race going on between my old hosting provider and granitecanyon.com
although my old provider says he deleted my zone from his DNS. I can't
check this because dig and nslookup gives time-outs and/or denied messages
to his DNS.

- Paper about installing Red Hat on a Compaq with a Smart Array Controller
- Mini-Howto Linux PPP to NT with MS Chap and callback